With Valentines around the Corner, you can use the month of love to creatively express your love & appreciation for your nearest & dearest. While it is stunning to spoil someone we love with flowers & gifts, it can be equally exciting doing something different together…
Here are some great ideas:
- Chalk the sidewalk outside of your Valentine’s love’s home. Chalk is natural, you won’t create the waste of one-time use paper & your message will be truly unique.
- Be friendlier to the planet & to your wallet by cooking a romantic dinner at home. Either cook a meal for your Valentine, or cook together. Making food together can be both fun & sensual.
- Show some love to people who needs it most. Spend sometime taking Valentine’s Day treats, food, love & donations to places where people don’t feel love often enough. Homeless shelters, children’s homes & animal shelters are a great place to start.
- Find a amazing view. Get creative & think of a place in your city where there’s a fantastic view. Watch the sunset together.
- Give each other a massage. Set the atmosphere & give your Valentine the gift of loving touch.
And remember to express your love to others don’t only happens once a year. Try to express your love everyday to people that you really care for, you’ll never know if it’s your last day!!!
Happy Valentine’s Weekend….